Saturday, October 8, 2011

Too Much Has Happened Recently to Fit in One Post

The last time I wrote was before everything happened. Literally. My name isn't even the same anymore. Let's see-- got married, went on a honeymoon, school started for the love of my life which also means school started for me [(even though I graduated in May) otherwise Art History would have been dropped a long time ago], we adopted--twice!, hubby is transferring schools in a few months, and the writing on the windows of my car saying "Just Married" is still as clear as day despite the rain and my hopes it will rinse off before I have to clean it. And, oh!, I have also learned how to make fruit pizza which is much less healthy than regular pizza and probably the reason it is so delicious. Furthermore, our water bill has gone down this month, so today I'm washing every piece of clothing we own to put that bill right back up where it belongs, and I know now not to feed the boy beans more than one day in a row and not expect to pay. Also, don't think the need to wash all the clothes has anything to do with the bean comment, just one non-sequitur after another.

No comments:

Post a Comment